Dynamic Systems, Inc., a Redmond, Washington software developer specializing in Traceability and Inventory Systems, launched Advanced Checkmate Logistics, an application that uses barcodes to manage inventory and upload the information to accounting systems. It is designed for businesses of all sizes, working for small firms as well larger manufacturers, distributors, and wholesale companies. The software works on an Android mobile barcode scanner or on a Windows™ 10 Tablet, and uses barcode to track inventory from receiving to storage and from picking to shipping.
Advanced Checkmate Logistics is a complete system, including the hardware, training, and support. It can work in the warehouse, in coolers and freezers, and on the loading dock, providing real-time information to manage inventory. What this provides is the speed and accuracy of using barcode software without the high cost of implementing a full warehouse system. The data includes inventory totals, receipts, and shipping information and can be uploaded to an ERP (Enterprise resource planning) or accounting system for invoicing and financial reporting.
Key results from implementing the Checkmate Mobile System include increased productivity; the ability to get real-time, accurate inventory reports; elimination of duplicate data entry; and the ability to invoice at time of shipping without delay.
Advanced Checkmate Logistics features:
- Receiving – Blind receiving or against a purchase order
- Store/Move – Scan the items to a warehouse location
- Issue – To a work order, sales order, production location, etc.
- Count – Perform inventory counts and print discrepancy reports
- Palletize – Accumulate cartons to a pallet and print pallet tag.
- Load – And ship to a sales order, truck, customer, etc.
- Unload – Return items to stock after shipment.
- Connect to SIMBA software for fresh food processor/packers (seafood/produce/meat)
Upgrade features include directed picking to provide location to warehouse workers and pack verification to verify against a sales or work order that items picked and packed are correct.