This is one of the coolest iPhone user-interface concepts we’ve seen.
Customers spent over $1.22 billion in the seven-day period between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- 2019 iOS wishlist: Better iPhone prices, smaller phones, and iPad software updates Macworld
- The app-store war between Netflix and Apple is heating up Washington Post
- Apple’s unreleased iOS 13 software was just spotted for the first time, and we can’t wait BGR
- Netflix delivers a blow to Apple’s services story by ending in-app subscriptions Ars Technica
- iOS 13: The First Hints About the Future of Apple’s Mobile OS Emerge Inverse
- View full coverage on Google News