Microsoft on Monday announced the acquisition of DataSense, a platform for collecting and managing data within schools that’s used by education-focused …
nFusz, Inc., a leader in business-focused interactive video, and the pioneer of Augmented Sales Intelligence software, announced it has executed an agreement …
WINDOWS 10 fans have been put on alert about a scam targeting users of Microsoft’s flagship OS.
How Satya Nadella turned around the tech firm’s fortunes.
WINDOWS 10 users have reported a huge problem with the operating system that is preventing them from accessing the Microsoft Store or Windows Update.
Microsoft fixes Xbox Live software error Software Testing News
Microsoft’s Twitter-based Xbox Support tweeted that it has “fixed the issue” that left many Xbox Live users’ unable to get online on Wednesday (Jan.30th).
Fusion5 has acquired fellow Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialist Dynamics Group, bringing over new staff and adding more clients to its growing customer ba…
Microsoft announced its earnings for the second quarter of financial year 2019, revealing that game revenues are up 8 percent compared to the same period last …
- Microsoft shares slip as growth of Azure cloud software slows The Globe and Mail
- Microsoft Stock Falls Nearly 4% Amid Signs of a Slowdown in Its Azure Cloud Business Fortune
- Microsoft Sales Meet Estimates; Cloud Concerns Hit Shares Bloomberg
- Microsoft delivers robust profit, but shares take a hit Phys.Org
- Microsoft cloud push powers ongoing growth Star Tribune
- View full coverage on Google News